Thursday, March 29, 2012

W.F.Y BOAT.


So here we are in the second instalment of my series of musings from men around town about the ladies. Why am I doing this? I guess you could say that I am intrigued at the opinions of boys, or perhaps I want to show some girls out there that not all hope is lost. Maybe it is to shed some light on the dynamics we seem to be enthralled in and somewhat misinterpret from time to time. Or maybe its just fucking interesting. Whatever it may be, I hope you enjoy. Please let me know if you want to be involved. Be as graphic or controversial as you want, or go the other way and be as simple as a slice of apple pie, I dont mind. As long as its you who wrote it and you really mean it. TWO:

" I love that a girl can magically know the whereabouts of whatever you have misplaced as soon as you ask.


I hate that a girl can take 45 minutes to decide on what to wear for mundane things like getting Love Actually from Video Ezy or ducking out for some more skim milk.


I love when girls swear. In moderation of course. Not like the toothless lass pacing up and down Gossie station dropping more C-bombs than America did on the Taliban.


I hate when girls say one thing but mean something else which conveniently is in some secret code and no matter how you interpret it, you still get it wrong.


I love a girl's ability to make you feel like a man.


I hate that girls bring more drama to a situation then The Bold and The Beautiful.


I love ALL the sexy stuff.


I hate not knowing how a girl's mind works.


I love not knowing how a girl's mind works. It would be like walking into the 'ladies' dunnies at Woodport on a Wednesday night. Out of sight, out of mind.


At the end of the day you can love to hate girls, or you can hate to love them but you can't live without them. You could say that a guy and a girl are like the black and white cookie from Seinfeld."


- W.F.Y. Boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment