Tuesday, November 15, 2011

VAGINA!

I figured I should be fair to the people who read this thing and complete a chicks have some sweet shit about them too.

But the thing is, its kind of hard for me to put babein chicks into categories as I dont really spend that much time thinking about the types of girls out there for the boys.

So I thought I would break it down into three categories to do with physical features that are usually noticed by boys and somehow turn that into an interesting blog post (bear with me). So here we go:


TITZ:

I have asked a few lads around what their preference is when it comes to tits, ass or legs. This is what they had to say.
Tits are basically appreciated by all men and are a given. As a wise scholar once said over lunch (I'm paraphrasing)
"Tits are a given, you can't really get bad tits. Whenever a guy sees boobs all he thinks is "boobs". But to get a nice ass or legs, its rarer."
So if you can imagine that all men love boobs (I know its hard, so weird of them hey) then you are sweet, and 99% of the time if you are a woman you will have tits, so you are winning in that department when it comes to the more rugged sex.
Although Id like to point out when posed this question, very few men actually chose boobies as their preference. Does this mean we as women are getting our cans out too often? Are we overloading the boys with our fun bags? Has it become the drunk Facebook status of the body? I wouldnt be surprised if that was the case- I mean who wants to pursue the chase of the norks if they are in the dudes face the whole time?
But tits are pretty lovely I must say, damn the ratio if you get to see a set in their entirety then you should feel very lucky.


ASS:

Fuck me where do I start. Isnt this the popular choice! I personally dont get the whole ass thing, but I understand that some men froth on your behind and look at it when you dont realise. I dont know how I feel about it, flattered or violated? Who am i kidding? Id be stoked.
I have also recieved a lot of responses regarding the fact that ass and legs are one and the same. As in, if you have a killer set of pins then you must have a sweet ass. I dont know about this one, but girls should appreciate the illusion that some heels can give off and fool the lot of you into thinking we have some mad butt cheeks.
I even had my friend Amy tell me her first preference for a girls bod is the ass, which is quite impressive if you ask me. I almost wish I asked more in depth about this ass phenomenon in which the majority of men go apeshit over the derrière as I need to understand why its so much better than the legs or the boobs? Maybe thats why that David Jones guy got in so much shit for grabbing the ass of his assistant or whoever she was (top journalism from me), because he didnt explain his appreciation for her bottom. Silly bastard.


LEGS:

Now if someone was asking me, I would say legs are the most attractive part of a woman. Especially when placed in the right shoe or under the right clothes. I believe in not showing off the chesticles so much as the pins, why you may ask? Because I believe they are the secret subtle weapon of women and should be used much like an AK 47. I had an appreciative soul speak up for the leg, or should I say the "upper inner thigh" which was very specific and helpful to my cause and kind of made me think of a roast chicken. Maybe this is the secret to the ass! You can ask for a leg of chicken and a breast, but no one ever asks "OI MUM, CAN YOU SAVE US THE ASS OF THE CHICKEN?"
Its the one thing that isnt on the menu! (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)
solved. sweet.
But yeah the legs, they are sexy and smooth most of the time and should be appreciated a lot more than the ass if you ask my opinion (which you didnt).
Get your pins out girls, show them off and spritz that fake tan or whatever you use to make them absolutely finger lickin good.



I now would like to acknowledge that you boys would accept the puss over anything else.

I hope this post encourages you to check out some sweet ass or killer pins or epic tits and hopefully not end up with a drink in your face or a lawsuit.

PS: CHIX: Let them have a look for fucks sake, its not that bad and you know you love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment