Wednesday, December 29, 2010

EVERYONE IS FUCKED UP.















comments:
I really do hope that i have so much fun as i have this year of 2010. I moved back to the CC and cant say i have regretted one second of it. I know, it has the rep of being a nowhere town but it has opened more doors than I have ever come across since Ive left high school. It wouldnt have been the same without the people that are here....making sundays into saturdays and taking advantage of everything that is worth taking advantage of.














comments:

ha!














comments:

I dont think that there is a spoken contract between my friends and I. I think we just know.














comments:

Nooo....what makes you a racist is being a racist.














comments:

This rings true for many women I know including myself at one stage in time this year. However, things change which I acknowledge. But this is a true and clarifying insight into a woman's psyche.












comments:

This is the siren song of the mermaids of 2010. All beautiful, smart and interesting girls congregating around one ideal and hoping to god that it will one day be filled. FUCK YOU to everything that creates low self esteem or self doubt, you arent worth the glossy papers you are printed on.














comments:

I see this all the time.

comments: I didnt really identify with this secret as I am too old to give a fuck about prom and also I am not american and have never experienced a 'prom', i just thought it was funny and what I would imagine to be kinda true.



These graphics are from the blog Postsecret, www.postsecret.com



THANKS FOR A 2010 THAT WILL ALWAYS REMAIN 2010.
IT WAS THRILLING
BORING
STUNNING
LOVELY
EXTREME
LAZY
FULFILLING
DISAPPOINTING
BEAUTIFUL
UGLY
TIRING
EXHILIRATING.


HAPPY 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment