Sunday, November 28, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
2. chest infections suck.
3. smoking while having a chest infection sucks harder.
4. Everyone has a favourite position.
5. Hot showers when you are burnt do not feel good. (but are necessary)
6. The older you get, the harsher the hangover.
7. Mexican themed anything rules.
8. Babes are everywhere if you just open your mind.
9. Music is likened to scent. A tune can remind you of a time or a place just like a smell can.
10. Looking at people really close makes them pretty cute.
11. Everyone is on a pedestal of their own making.
12. Complaining will not solve a problem.
13. Christmas is bullshit.
14. No matter where you go in the world, you can drink a coca cola.
15. Hot weather dulls the appetite.
16. White shirts look babein on boys.
17. Slutty is not sexy.
18. Contradiction is present in everyday life, in everyday conversations. It is unavoidable and quite funny when you think about it.
19. No matter how happy people are for others success, there is always a tinge of jealousy hidden underneath.
20. Being defensive pushes people away.
21. You can run and you can hide, but you can never escape (my love...thanks enrique)
22. Girls DO slightly enjoy being heckled by boys driving by in cars.
23. Life is moving at an increasingly fast pace.
24. Kissing is very important.
25. Everyone has an opinion, its whether or not you choose to listen to it is what counts.
26. Some advice I heard from a scholar and a gentleman lately- "Be like the weather."
27. Isabel Lucas and Angus Stone are a killer couple.
28. The world will not end in 2012.
29. Tequila is delicious.
30. 'Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free...to be more like the man you were made to be."- Mumford and Sons.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Saturday, November 6, 2010
There might be something missing in another persons life to treat others with such hostility.
There is always an underlying factor that the hostilee is not aware of.
Once met with hostility, the hostilee will immediately question what has happened to be treated as such.
Usually, nothing has really been done that is THAT bad to the hostile one to use such icy methods of payback.
Is hostility a childish concept, filled to the brim with passive aggressive nuances that probably effect the hostile one more than it could ever effect the hostilee.
I have come across GREAT hostility lately from people who I once regarded as friends.
I never knew that they had it in them, and I still am in disbelief that they hold such ignorant venom spurting from their self made fangs, hell bent on making me question what the fuck I have done to them to deserve such animosity.
Well I know what I have done...
Not a thing. It is a selfish and self righteous burden that hangs upon their asshole shoulders eating away at the very fabric of who they are as a person.
It is the over 8 years of age version of a tantrum.
No wait scratch that, I probably did something so small and trivial, but in their tiny tiny tiny worlds it is like a ten on the richter scale of irritation or disappointment.
I am tired of questioning what the fuck I did wrong to this narrow tunnel of a human being, and I am tired of being made to feel guilty for an invisible fault.
I am also tired of putting up with their shit, and I find the fact that I am treated with this hostility exhibits the kind of person YOU actually want to be,
a spoilt little brat uncapable of obtaining any of their desires due to a jaded, narcassistic misery lump they refer to as a brain.
Go and be a sad little bitch, I am starting to begin to wonder if I should start to act in such a way that actually warrants this hostility.