Saturday, August 14, 2010

MANSION SONG- KATE NASH.

"I fancy the hip rock and roll scenester

I want to be fucked and then rolled over

Coz I'm an independent woman of the 21st Century

No time for knits, I want sex and debauchery

I read Glamour, and the Guardian

I like flowers & i'm hardy & I take cocaine

I dont give a fuck about her I want your name,

I can get fucked like the best of men, like the best of men

Like the worst of pain

inflicted on another young girl again

impressed by another guitar hero

He's a top score and you're a zero

You're out of your league!

There aint no rubber on the tracks, it's gravel

You fall hard, cut quick and it's an STD, a cut knee

You're a side of stage grasp, a laugh

An aftershow party in a bath

Fucked and expected to BE fucked

A gasp from an uninformed intruder

The crowd go wild and things get ruder,

They're already out of hand

And theres no one here to take your hand,

Its a cold shower

& a scramble for a dirty pair of knickers

Dont get yours, mixed up with hers

Now get out of bed, get out of beg, get out get out get get out of bed,

Get up, get down & get undressed

Coz thats what you do best!

strip, strip, strip & shag

FUCK, get fucked and dragged

and BE IMPRESSED,

by the better sex...

take a piece of raw vegetable and hold it to your breast,

& say you stood for NOTHING

you were just a hole that lacked passion

another undignified product of society,

That girl should have been a mansion."

No comments:

Post a Comment